- Puff pastry 1 sheet cut into squares
- Feta cheese 100 gr grated or regato cheese
- Chicken 100 gr cut into pieces(boiled or baked)
- Egg 1 item only the yolk for spread
- Ketchup 1 - 2 tablespoons
- Sesame black and white for sprinkle
Cut the puff pastry sheet into square pieces 10 cm approximately (see photos),score them in the middle and fold.Spread the ketchup onto each piece and fill them with the chicken cut into thin pieces(you can use any left chicken boiled or baked) and the grated feta cheese or the regato cheese,brush them on top with the beaten yolk,sprinkle with sesame and bake in preheated oven for 5-20 minutes until brown and the cheese melts.
* See photos to help you make the recipe step-by-step.