- All-purpose flour 600 gr sifted
- Fresh yeast 40 gr or 1 tablespoon dry yeast
- Milk 100 ml lukewarm
- Sugar 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Margarine 170 gr (50 gr melted, cube the remaining margarine)
- Eggs 3 items (2 whole eggs and 1 egg yolk)
- Salt 1/2 level teaspoon
- Sesame or poppy seeds for sprinkle
In a bowl add the yeast and the lukewarm milk,dissolve the yeast and add the sugar.Mix,cover and let it rise for 10 – 12 minutes approximately.In a big bowl mix the sifted flour with the salt,make a well in the middle and add the yeast,50 gr of melted margarine,2 whole eggs slightly beaten and knead until the dough does not stick to your hands ( if necessary add some more flour ).Add the remaining margarine cut into cubes and continue kneading.Divide the dough into balls.Take a ball,make a well,sprinkle another ball with some water and place it on the other ball.Follow the same procedure.Place them in a buttered roasting pan,allowing room for spreading,cover them for 40 minutes approximately until they double in volume.Then beat the egg yolk,dilute it with a little water and spread the mini bread loaves.Sprinkle with some sesame or poppy seeds and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees ( depending on the oven ) until they brown,for 20 – 25 minutes approximately.Remove them from the oven,let them cool and they are ready to be served.
* When they are cool you can keep them in the freezer and use them anytime you want.