- Eggplants 2 big cut into round slices
- Potatoes 2 big cut into round slices
- Zucchini 2 big cut into round slices
- Horn peppers 4 cut into round slices
- Onions 2 cut into round slices
- Okras 200 gr peeled
- Tomatoes 4 cut into round slices
- Gruyere cheese 200 gr grated
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Salt - pepper
- All-purpose flour for frying
- Corn oil for frying
Clean and wash the vegetables,flour and fry them slightly in hot corn oil ( except tomatoes ).Line them on parchment paper to absorb the excess oil.Grease a roasting pan, layer in the vegetables ,add the tomato slices and some grated Gruyere in between,then sprinkle with some Gruyere and drizzle with some olive oil.Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 – 45 minutes and let it cool.Serve it lukewarm and enjoy it.
* Optionally add some feta cheese too.