- Olive oil 1/2 cup
- Paprika sweet and spicy 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper -salt
- Onion 1 big finely chopped
- Garlic 2 cloves finely chopped
- Polished rice 4 tablespoons
- White wine 1/2 cup
- Tomato juice 250 ml
- Dill - parsley 1/2 small bunch each finely chopped
- Curry powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Portobello mushrooms 6 items
Heat the olive oil in a pan,add the peppers,the salt,the onion,the garlic,saute and add the rice at the end.Stir and add the wine stirring until evaporated.Add the tomato juice and a little water,bring to a boil 2-3 times over low heat.Turn off the heat and add the finely chopped herbs with the curry powder.Remove the stems of the mushrooms,wipe them and start to fill them with the stuffing.Put them in a roasting pan covered with parchment paper and pour a little water only to be wet where the mushrooms are placed.Bake at 180 degrees for about 35-40 mimutes,remove from the oven and serve warm.
*Optionally add in the stuffing 1/2 tablespoon pine nuts.