- Self-rising flour 13 tablespoons
- Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Eggs 4 items
- Milk 1 glass
- Spinach 250 - 300 gr leaves
In a bowl beat with an electric mixer the eggs,the milk,the flour,the baking powder and the salt.Add the spinach leaves and continue beating(if you want the color to become more dark add some more leaves).The batter should be thick,so add some more milk if necessary.Grease a nonstick frying pan,add a big ladleful of the batter into the frying pan.Rotate the pan around until the crepe batter you added coats the pan evenly and bake on both sides.Do the same procedure and make as many crepes as you desire.For filling use any ingredients you like.
* You can refrigerate the remaining batter covered with a transparent wrapping film for 2 more days and reuse it.
* You can keep the batter in the freezer if you want to reuse it later.