- Cannelloni 1 package
- Country sausages 340 gr finely chopped (1 package)
- Cream cheese 100 gr
- Yellow cheese (kasseri) 100 gr grated
- Gouda cheese 250 gr grated
- Egg 1 item
- Leek 1 item finely chopped
- Parsley 1/2 small bunch finely chopped
- Tomato concasse 1 tin pureed in the blender
- Milk 250 ml
- Butter 50 gr
- Onion 1 item finely chopped
- Red ή rose wine 4 tablespoons
- Salt - pepper - oregano - peppermint
In a pan melt the butter and add the chopped sausages,the finely chopped onion and leek.Saute until withered,add the wine and stir until evaporated.Add salt,pepper,oregano,the peppermint,the finely chopped parsley,half of the tomato concasse(pureed),stir and let the mixture cool.Then add half of the grated cheese and the cream cheese,the egg and mix thoroughly.Start to stuff the cannelloni.Butter a roasting pan,spread the bottom with some tomato sauce and line the cannelloni.Pour the remaining tomato sauce on top,sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese and then pour them over with the milk.Bake in preheated oven at 190 degrees for 40-45 minutes until tender and the cheese melts.During the first 20 minutes bake the cannelloni covered with foil and then remove it.Serve warm and enjoy.
* This dosage fills 24 cannelloni.